UP Local Laws
- Recorded & Live Lectures
- Note on Each Subjects
- Mock Test
- Main Anwer Writing Discussion
- White Board Teaching
- Doubt Clearing Session
Instructor: Judicial Adda
Language: English and Hindi
Validity Period: 180 days
Under this course, you will get the live and recorded lectures on the topic UP Local Laws. This section is usefull only for the UP PCS J Aspirants or the students having the following subjects in their respective course curriculum.
The lectures shall be delivered on each section of below acts and aslo previous years papers of UP PCS J shall be discussed simultaneously.
- Land reforms Act 1951, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition.
- P. Consolidation of Holdings Act, 1953.
- P. Panchayat Raj Act.
- Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction) Act, 1972.
- Uttar Pradesh Municipalities Act.
- Uttar Pradesh Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973.
|Class 1- Uttar Pradesh Municipalities Act|
|Just for Check|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.